Meet Isabelle & Isabelle. Uncanny really, both have Dads from Perth and Mums with coeliac. Plus, I think they look a little like sisters. I don't know if it was all the similarities, but they hit it off like a house on fire and were difficult to separate at the end of the party!
Friday, December 14, 2007
God Jul i Doha!
Here we are at the Swedish Julfest. Isabelle is in her Lucia costume, and she sang some Swedish Christmas songs for us with her Scandinavian friends. Here she is decorating pepparkakor.
Matilda had one too many toffee lollipops... 
Meet Isabelle & Isabelle. Uncanny really, both have Dads from Perth and Mums with coeliac. Plus, I think they look a little like sisters. I don't know if it was all the similarities, but they hit it off like a house on fire and were difficult to separate at the end of the party!
Jultomten delivers yet another present! He is amazing isn't he?!
Daddy & Matilda. Cute. (Is that another lollipop? Oh boy, we're in for a good night!)
Meet Isabelle & Isabelle. Uncanny really, both have Dads from Perth and Mums with coeliac. Plus, I think they look a little like sisters. I don't know if it was all the similarities, but they hit it off like a house on fire and were difficult to separate at the end of the party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment