Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Old news... forgot to post

When there is nothing else to do in Doha, we take the kids to Pizza Express at our local mall and they get to make their own pizza, which they think is really fun! Especially the hats...
Isabelle made it onto the DESS school council. This is her blurb on the school board. In case you can't read the text, it says, "My interests include: Maths, Swimming, and P.E. In my free time I like reading, watching TV and listening to stories. When I grow up I want to be a Vet."



That's me, taken by Isabelle on one of my many kid-taxi routes. Just recently Brendan commented that I should be awarded for driving in Doha for almost three years without a prang. Yeah, I'd like a medal! Make it a chocolate one... I'm in exam mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment