Sorry it took so long to upload these... I know, I'm usually a lot quicker!
Anyhoo, here are loads of photos from all different sources from Isabelle and my experience on the eight month Miss Saigon musical journey. It was great fun and we'd both do it again!
Anyhoo, here are loads of photos from all different sources from Isabelle and my experience on the eight month Miss Saigon musical journey. It was great fun and we'd both do it again!
"American Dream" dancers with Edmund
Bangkok girls - I feel young again... the other dancers are teens!
Made awesome friends, here are other contestants for the Miss Saigon title, haha!
More of Bangkok scene, with our choreographer Paula, who is also Matilda's ballet teacher.
The children who performed in the show. Isabelle also made great new friends and conquered Super Mario brothers level 8 over the three weeks of late night thanks to these kids!
The adult cast. I'm in the front with the male lead (Nick) trying my best to keep my leg straight and smile!
Act 1, scene 1: the children open the show with a school scene and they are singing in Vietnamese.
Thanks to DH Brown for taking a nice mother/daughter shot!
With some of the boys backstage.
This is my lobby photo (which my students at Doha College have all taken photos of on their iPhones & Blackberries!!)
"Girls, I've got Girls" - now I'm a hooker in Bangkok. My students can't believe the transformation from supernerd to prositute... hahaha.
soooooooooo true
ReplyDelete