Isabelle borrowed her sister's camera for the week. These are her memories from camp.
This is Bacon, the pig.
The teenage cows.
This is me with Nelly, Anna's dog. She's so cute.
This is Nelly's favourite place to sleep.
This is my roommate Sofia. She had a broken wrist at camp.
Cool dude Hanna, my other roommate.
Nelly is having her hair brushed by Anna.
Look what I learned to make at camp.
The friendly cat.
My favourite three rabbits.
My third roommate called Lovisa with her favourite rabbit.
The scared and nervous and shy alpacas.
That's the guy who spat on me.
My favourite calf.
This calf was born three days ago.
The most special cow in the herd called Randig, which means stripey.
The butt scratcher.
This is Bacon with his buddy Egg after their nap.
"Sweet ride, Ted." He gave us a ride in his tractor.
Like owner, like dog.
My best friend at camp, Sylvia.
Home time at last. Bye Bye camp, see you next year I hope.
Home time at last. Bye Bye camp, see you next year I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment