Sunday, January 06, 2013

Copenhagen Fun

Outside Daddy's apartment in Amagerbro.
Four flights of stairs, a few times a day, burns many calories.
Matilda and two teddy bears (look closely at the brown one).
Josephine loves her Christmas present from her sisters.
Aunty Nikohl has arrived!!!
Another photographer means you may get to see me for a change!
Isabelle knows Aunty Nikohl loves her hot chocolate!
I don't know who is more excited to meet the other?










The big girls head straight out with Aunty Nikohl and her boyfriend Marco to show them the sights of Copenhagen.



I love these shots that Marco took.





The best chocolate in the world!!!! All mine!!!! (I shared some of it...)
Daddy has a small apartment with no bath, so we used the kitchen sink every evening to wind down.
There was much Daddy love!
Hanging out at the Danish Design Museum, as you do.
Some famous Arne Jacobsen pieces. If only.


Posing with the Royal Danish Guard just seconds before Princess Mary drove past and waved at us!
And then her mother in law drove past and waved too!!
See!!
One of many evening concerts we had to endure... I mean "enjoy".
Human in a bubble.
Thanks for making the effort and coming to visit!!!
Sister Love.
Safely in my sister's arms on our flight back to Doha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment